Tower room 28 m2
which extends into 2 floors with an internal staircase
1 double bed οn 1st floor and 1 semi double οn 2nd floor (loft)
Suitable for 3-4 persons
Terrace with sea view
RATE PER NIGHT
April - May 80-90€
July - August 100-120€
Psamathous Guesthouse is an Art Guesthouse built near the sea, according to the traditional architecture of Mani. Made of stone, with quality aesthetics, it is an ideal choice for those in search of an unforgettable holiday.
You can visit the Guesthouse from April to the end of October. It offers warm and inspired accommodation in its 8 rooms. All rooms are beautifully decorated and fully equipped. Each room features air-conditioning , fridge, TV, hair dryer and balcony with sea view.
Psamathous Guesthouse is located a short distance from the Cape Tenaro, in the historical natural harbor of Portokayio in Mani.
Areopoli: Areopolis is a charming traditional village with narrow streets, tall towers, mansions of prominent families surrounded by the slopes of MountTaygetos. The area offers hotels and apartments at competitive prices.
- Children aged 6 and under are not charged.
- For cancellations up to 14 days before the date of booking, no fees or penalties will be charged.
- For cancellations (13 days before reservation or later) the deposit is non refundable.
- In case of non-show for reservations of 1 or 2 days 100% of total price of reservation will be charged.
- In case of non-show for reservations of more than 3 days 50% of total price of reservation will be charged.
- At all room rates, breakfast is included.
- Room rates include VAT.
- Check in : 14.00
- Check out: 12.00
- There is a possibility of late check out after prior consultation with the guest house manager to confirm availability.